British Red Cross
Brava delivers peer to peer learning campaigns for the Red Cross, tackling issues including Refugee Awareness, Humanitarian Action, Public Perception of HIV/Aids, and Citizenship.
Brava Design works closely with the Red Cross to develop peer education resources, including training toolkits and motion graphics showreels. Brava produces the designs and manages the production process of the training toolkits and educational resources which are distributed globally to support the work of the Red Cross.
Key Features of the Work
- The packs are aimed at young people and are used by teachers and peer educators
- The packs are designed to be versatile and easy to use in the classroom
- The layout of the packs is simple so that they can easily be followed and navigated through
- Brava works with the Red Cross and their young people to develop the content in the packs using their images and ideas
- The young peoples input is crucial to ensure the packs are always successful and useful
Brava Design have recently developed a motion graphics film to accompany the Refugee Action campaign. The film was the first one Brava Design created and was produced to make the information in the training pack come to life in a more friendly and understandable format.