The British Red Cross delivers peer to peer learning campaigns for young people tackling issues including Refugee Awareness, Humanitarian Action, Public Perception of HIV/Aids, and Citizenship.
Brava Design develops education resources for The British Red Cross, including training toolkits and motion graphics showreels. Brava designs and produces training toolkits and educational resources for young people tackling issues including Refugee Awareness, Humanitarian Action, Public Perception of HIV/Aids, and Citizenship. which are distributed globally to support the work of the Red Cross. Key Features of the Work
- The packs are aimed at young people and are used by teachers and peer educators
- The packs are designed to be versatile and easy to use in the classroom
- The layout of the packs is simple so that they can easily be followed and navigated through
- Brava works with the British Red Cross and young people to ensure that the content of the packs
- is always relevant and useful, increasing their successful application ‘in the field’ rates
Brava Design has recently developed a motion graphics film to accompany the Refugee Action campaign. The film brings the information in the training come to life in a more friendly and understandable format for a range of audiences.